Things to know for pilotsApproach and airfield data
Everything you expect from a modern business airport can be found at Aviation Park North Sea. To make it as easy as possible for you, we have clearly summarized the most important information below. Please direct individual inquiries beyond this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location 3 km (1.6 NM) northeast of Emden
Geographical Location N 53 23 27.51 E 007 13 32.15
Height 0.61 meters (2 feet) NN
ICAO code EDWE
Runway ASPH, 1,300 x 30 meters
ASDA 07 / 25 1,300 meters
TODA / TORA 07 1,200 meters
LDA 07 1,100 meters
TODA / TORA 25 1,100 meters
LDA 25 1,200 meters
Operating permit up to 14 t MTOM
Operating modes IFR/VFR
Frequencies AFIS 118.605 MHz (EMDEN INFORMATION)
Navigation GPS-RNAV 07/25
Map viewThe current detailed map of the runway at Aviation Park North Sea
Rules of use
Download rules of use
Download fuel prices
Application for duty exemption
Download application for duty exemption
Fire protection regulations
Download fire safety regulations
FEE SCHEDULE UNTIL 31.12.2022
Download scale of charges
FEE SCHEDULE FROM 01.01.2023
Download scale of charges
Download Safety Report
The contractor at Aviation Park North Sea is TotalEnergies SE.
Total oils available
Aero 80/100 /D80 /100 /15w50
Prices are always reset by TotalEnergies on the 1st of the month and are usually updated here on the homepage immediately. In case of doubt, check with Aviation Park North Sea's technical department for the valid daily price before you start refueling.
As a means of payment we accept:
(Updated in 09/2022)
Please understand that we do not dispense fuel on account.
Contact person technology
Peter Wagenaar, Malte Kalkwarf
+04921 / 66 97 90
Customs / Border clearance
Please notify in time before arrival/departure:
1. German Federal Police
2. German customs
For the customs exemption application use form 0006
The pilot is responsible for the proper transmission of all relevant data including a complete crew and passenger list to the Federal Police and Customs.
Please note that due to the COVID19 pandemic, entry restrictions are possible and may change at short notice. Information on this can be obtained from the German Foreign Office.
Saftey ManagementSafety Policy of Flugplatz Emden GmbH
Safety management is one of our core business processes and serves to prevent accidents in order to protect people and property.
By maintaining a perceptibly high standard of safety, we promote this quality feature and thus create trust among our customers and business partners. Safety management is a prerequisite for economic success.
All levels of management are responsible for achieving a high level of safety.
The management bears the ultimate responsibility for the safety policy of Flugplatz Emden GmbH.
- We maintain an airport-wide Safety Management System and continuously develop it by setting realistic safety targets and regularly reviewing our safety levels.
- We provide the necessary human and financial resources for the effective implementation of the Safety Policy.
- We promote an open and transparent safety culture at Emden Air Base. We ensure that no sanctions are imposed on employees who submit safety concerns through the reporting system.
- We define processes to identify hazards and eliminate risks from airfield operations as low as reasonably practicable.
- We comply with the relevant statutory regulations and guidelines in the area of operational security. Unavoidable deviations are documented and how to deal with them is determined together with the supervisory authority.
- We require that third-party services and systems supporting our airport operations meet our safety requirements.
Valid from 01 January 2023Landing fees at a glance
|Reduced (with Noise Certificate)
|Regular (without Noise Certificate)
|The position charge for each 24 hours or part thereof with a maximum takeoff weight is as follows
|in the weight range
|up to 1000 kg
|1001 kg to 1200 kg
|1201 kg to 1400 kg
|1401 kg to 1600 kg
|1601 kg to 2000 kg
|2001 kg to 3000 kg
|3001 kg to 4000 kg
|4001 kg to 5000 kg
|5001 kg to 6000 kg
|6001 kg bis 7000 kg
|Above that for each commenced
|1000 kg of the maximum takeoff weight
All charges are charges within the meaning of Section 10 (1) of the German Value Added Tax Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz). Therefore, the debtor of the fee has to pay the sales tax additionally.
Further fees and explanations can be found in the fee schedule.